Comments are always welcome, but there are rules in place.
- No spam. Self-promotion is fine, but your comment needs to be on topic and directly addressing what it responds to.
- Flyting and fighting are the exact same thing on the internet. Engage the content and the speaker. I am not hosting any fight that I feel is getting too heated.
- No Nazism. No racism. No folkism. No anti-semitism. No xenophobia. No dogwhistling for any of these. None of it. End of story.
- No homophobia. No transphobia. No misogyny. No weaponizing any groups affected by these against each other. It will not fly. No, you cannot borrow the falcon cloak.
- No ableism. This means no use of slurs related to ability, and no stating or implying that people with disabilities are inferior. This applies to both physical and psychiatric/neurological disabilities.
- You are in my house and I will throw you out if I feel like it.